Cantaloupe and Cucumber Salad
- 1/2 cup yogurt, preferably Greek-style
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cantaloupe, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 kirby cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 ribs celery, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh mint
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
In a large serving bowl, whisk together the yogurt, lime juice and honey. Add the cantaloupe, cucumbers, celery and mint to the dressing; toss to combine. Sprinkle with the toasted almonds.
Makes 6 servings.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Allen Susser.